When the sun warms your face and everything about today wants you to stay outside. Ignite the coals of your Bar-B-Kettle® charcoal barbecue and treat yourself to the taste of succulent barbecued food. The classic version of the kettle barbecue was invented by George Stephen in 1952 and has been a favourite choice for the barbecue enthusiasts ever since. The elegant shiny black finish makes this barbecue great for experimenting with the different barbecuing methods and it is capable of cooking many different types of food. The Weber Bar-B-Kettle® grill copes well with the basics such as sausages and burgers but is equally for home cooking and more adventurous foods such as fish, seafood or even grilled fruit.
With the Weber Gourmet Barbecue System (GBS) you can barbecue for hours without a care in the world. The cooking grate is hinged, making it easy to add more charcoal, rearrange briquettes or replenish wood chips by simply flipping up the grate with your tongs. So sit back, relax, and barbecue.
- Gourmet barbecue system plated steel cooking grate
- Heavy-gauge steel fuel grate
- Porcelain-enamelled bowl and lid
- Bottom wire rack
- Lid handle with heat shield
- Angled lid hook inside barbecue lid
- Removable, aluminium ash catcher
- Spring clip/push pin leg assembly
- Briquette measuring cup
- 2 Durable all-weather wheels